Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

Whelp... fall is officially here...

I quickly snapped this picture as I was walking down the hill from our house to the Marina over the weekend... how gorgeous are the yellow leaves against the blue-blue-blue sky.  I absolutely LOVE this time of year...

It was warm and perfect.  Here's a quick peek into my weekend - through the eyes of my feet...

Cooling off the tootsies after a hot run...

 Admiring my wrist bling against an all white outfit...

 How can you not be excited for little workout when your footwear is day-glo.  Loving my new Nikes!

 Feeling a little fancy, and trying on white dresses for the fabulous Dinner en Blanc on Friday night... SUCH an amazing event...

And of course my new obsession - my moccasins from Target.  They are SO COMFORTABLE... like slippers, but totally appropriate to wear out in public...

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment