Friday, March 15, 2013

Cropped

Happy Friday everyone!!  After work, I'm going to treat myself to a little shopping downtown, so I've decided to dedicate this post to my favorite new look... the cropped trouser.  I'm all about it right now.

I swear to you, this is the most universally flattering pant - regardless of your height, it just works.

We're not talking about capri pants people.  We're talking about a straight leg, ankle length pant.  Form fitting, and tailored, but not tight.  It almost has to flare out just slightly from the calf, and then it's perfection.  I love wearing these pants on weekends, as well as to work.  I feel pulled together, and stylish, but it takes no effort, or thought in the morning!  My favorite pair is actually from  Banana Republic, but Vince Camuto has another super cute pair that I love.

Want to test this look?  Here's a little inspiration to take you into the weekend!

xoxo

Preppy Polka Dots:
Style it Yourself:
Retro Spring Fashion


H&M , $30 / Coast cropped jacket, $225 / Polka dot pants / Steve Madden sparkly heels / Kate Spade / Norma Kamali cateye sunglasses / NARS Cosmetics

Uptown Chic:
Style it Yourself:
Olivia Palermo


Majestic top, $67 / Band of Outsiders / J.Crew j crew / Manolo Blahnik high heels / By Malene Birger , $415 / Cuff bracelet / Topshop brown eye shadow, $18


Earthtone and Edgy:
Style it Yourself:
brown crop


Tiger top, $8.14 / Leather jacket, $255 / Witchery stretch pants, $52 / Platform high heels, $33 / Python handbag, $19 / Kate Spade charm bracelet / CC SKYE gold bangle / Gold jewelry, $18 / Cartier gold bangle / Rick Owens cotton scarve

No comments:

Post a Comment