Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sunny Saturday

It's been a warm sunny Saturday here in San Francisco, and for the first time this year, I feel spring in the air. My day started off with a coffee in the park, and a little puppy watching.  The park near my house is THE spot for dog meetup groups, and I could have sat there all day watching the dogs play.

I mean, is there a better way to start the day??  I think not.


On days like this, I want to stay outside as long as I can, so after puppy-patrol at the park, I took a long walk through the neighborhood.  All my friends on the east coast are just settling in for winter, but here in California, I always feel so smug to welcome these 70 degree days in January.  I spotted the first cherry blossoms blooming already, and it made me so happy, because spring really is amazing in San Francisco.


I can't wait for the cherry blossoms to be blooming in full force.  Across the street from our apartment is a french chateau inspired mansion (yes, mansion - I'm not exaggerating) and it's flanked in front by four cherry blossom trees.  I'll have to post a picture of them once they are fully in bloom - it totally makes me feel like I'm in Paris.

Anyway, completely inspired by the sunny warm weather, I picked up a few bunches of tulips, and they are sitting pretty on the coffee table with some new aqua coasters I snagged on sale at ZGallerie (I love how they look like they are lacquered) and my FAVORITE Restoration Hardware catalogs.

Love!


Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Diy Roman Blinds

    ReplyDelete