Friday, November 30, 2012

Tory Burch Resort 2013 is Here!!!

Was anyone else as excited as I was this morning to flip through the Tory Burch 2013 Resort Lookbook???


The looks are preppy... bohemian... retro... classic.  It's all this and more!!

I am absolutely dying over these patterned peddle pushers above with the white crochet sweater.  And that full skirted sun-dress??  The studded belt gives it a modern edge, but the cut is lady-like all the way.  Doesn't it look really similar to the Louis Vuitton dress Miranda Kerr wore here??  So pretty!


The shifts and caftans are flattering on most shapes, and I love the simple color pallette Tory went with.  It's fresh and pretty, but easy to wear.  Everyone looks good in navy!


I am LOVING the super low v-neck dress.  It's actually a wrap which is incredibly flattering for cinching in the waist, and the striped pants would really elongate the legs.  I am so excited to try some things on!


So what do you think??  Incredible right?  All these pretty summertime clothes to tempt me just as temperatures are dropping!

The injustice of it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment