Thursday, November 29, 2012

Frugal Finds - Live Boxwood Wreath

On the note of Christmas decor, look what I found today at Trader Joes...


A beautiful live boxwood wreath!!

And guess how much this cost??  Ten bucks!  Can you believe it??  They were selling live boxwood wreaths at the Christmas Tree lot near my house, and they were going for $50.  I think I'll go back tomorrow and grab a few more before they are all gone!


The photo above is the inspiration for how I plan to hang the wreath... perhaps it will hang inside our dining room window, or against the large mirror in the living room.... I am so excited to find some pretty velvet ribbon and hang this bad boy up!!

Hurry, go snatch up all the $10 boxwood wreaths you can find!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip!

    xo
    ann e
    annelliott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the family of boxwood for sale, box or Buxus there are 110 sizes, shapes, leaf forms and colors to choose from. Plus the alkaloids ... Shrubs For Sale.

    ReplyDelete