Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Design Icon: Kishani Perera

Kishani Perera is a total design maven - her work has been shown all over the internet - from design blogs, to Pinterest (which is actually where I originally fell in love with her) and she's been consistantly featured in BH&G, House Beautiful... the list goes on.

One of my favorite Bloggers, Amanda Eck featured her recently, and since I am totally in love with her work, decided to create a design board for one of my favorite rooms.


This space is girly... funky... and Kris would totally die if he walked into our house decked out in hot pink. My favorite thing about her, is that she takes risks, and creates rooms that are as livable as they are beautiful.  Simultaneously 'relaxed and elegant' if you will, and somehow it all works.

While I'm sure this room didn't come cheap, that's not how we roll in my household, so the design I put together below focuses on getting the same look, while staying on budget (dang that budget... I could throw it out the window!)

Enjoy the "where to buy" below for this affordable reconstruction!


Where to Buy:
Zebra RugGrey SectionalPink PillowsLucite Coffee TableFloor LampBookshelfChandelierMercury Glass VasesAbstract PaintingSilk Panels

No comments:

Post a Comment