Monday, November 12, 2012

Bold Striped Walls

Hope you all had a great weekend!  

From these pictures, take a wild guess at what I am contemplating for my next project around the house.....

     via Decor Pad 

That's right - stripes!

Horizontal, vertical, fat, skinny... I love them all!  I love them as a statement wall in a room with a neutral palate...

                           via Emily Clark

As a graphic backdrop in a more traditional setting (with botanical gallery wall and antique piano)...

                     via Pinterest

And check out these vertical stripes in a sassy metallic gold... such a bold choice!

                                    via Amanda Carol at Home

More narrow stripes in black and white - don't you think they make this small space look taller?

                  via Elle Decor 

Or wide and chocolate brown in a pantry / bar area... classic and pretty.

Am I crazy or do you love them too??

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Annie! Which do you like better - the horizontal or vertical? I am planning on 3" stripes, and had originally planned on vertical, but now I'm all confused!

      Delete