Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vacation Countdown

My honey and I booked a last minute trip to Cabo, and the countdown is on!  We leave next weekend, and I could not be more excited for the sand in my toes, and margarita in my hand.  Now that Virgin America offers direct flights to Cabo, we will leave in the morning, and be there three hours later! What could be easier!

I'm starting to put together a packing list, and pretty much everything I want to bring has the colors of the sunset, the colors of the sea, or a hip bohemian vibe to it.

Cabo I



Willow dress, $520 / Melissa Odabash gold dress / Wallis cream shift dress / Beach maxi dress / Mango tie dye dress, $31 / Dolce&Gabbana triangle bikini / Melissa Odabash bandeau swimwear / Mikoh Swimwear string swimwear / Giuseppe Zanotti toe loop sandals / Sam Edelman ankle wrap sandals / BP. summer flat sandals / Irene Neuwirth tear drop earrings / Long chain necklace / DANNIJO brass jewelry / Danielle Stevens Jewelry star jewelry / Panacea teardrop earrings / Into the Sun - Coastal Beach Cottage- Seagull Over Aqua, Turquoise...


I went on Polyvore for some inspiration, and have become absolutely fixated on the white Mikoh St. Thomas Bikini.  The strings on the bandeau top are so sexy, but this bathing suit is full coverage (on the top at least).  I love that any of these dresses could take you from the pool to dinner, and that the light fabrics will pack up into a carry-on.

A few months ago, I did a guest post  for my blog buddy, Kendall, of Lillies Lattes and Lace, and went back for more beachy inspiration.  I cannot forget my floppy hat, and an assortment of fun sunglasses!!

Oh can I be there already???

2 comments:

  1. YEAH for vacay! Have the best time :)
    xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get all your favorite alcoholic drinks at Duty Free Depot!

    All the highest quality brand name beverages for unbelievable low prices.

    ReplyDelete