Friday, August 17, 2012

How Pinteresting - Week VII

I've taken a brief hiatus from the How Pinteresting Series, but it's about time to ressurect it!  There are so many crafty, creative, and pretty things out there, I love that there is one place to discover and share them!!

Here are a few of my favorites from the last several weeks!

1. A cozy sweater to take you from cool summer nights to crisp fall daysNeon accents.

2. Carnations - my least favorite flower - go from being a cheap filler flower , to a statement centerpiece
carnations

3. The advent calendar has gotten an adult update - this is my kind of countdown until Christmas :-)
advent calendar haha
4. A floaty full skirt paired with a casual knit sweater... oh if only I had that skirt....
High waist skirt

5. Smores Bar - what a FUN idea for a party or wedding, and so easy!  Here all they did was place a few can's of sterno in some riverbed rock.
S'mores bar. It's just cans of sterno in pebbles.

6. The All Saints Aztec dress is my new obsession.  It is so fun, and is functional from spring through fall... now if only I had a spare $500 laying around...
AllSaints Aztec Dress
7. A healthy recipe for Crock Pot Beef Carnitas... easy and delicious sounds right up my alley!!
Crock Pot Beef Carnitas Tacos

8. A re-purposed console table that I absolutely adore.  It's used here next to a bed as a nightstand, and has ample space for your bedtime reading material, a pretty lamp, and a huge vase of peonies!
I love when furniture is actually used and layered with items from everyday living

9. Dark walls... there is just something so rich and cozy about them - after painting the interior of the bookshelf in our dining room, I am craving more dark walls...
Dark wall

10. Glitter gradient manicure - fancy nails are so "of the moment" right now, but this more subtle take on nail art is right up my alley!
glitter gradient manicure

For other Pinterest-ing inspirations, click here for posts 1, 2, 345, and 6 of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment