Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Weekend!


Kris and I are *hopefully* going to book our last minute trip to Cabo this weekend!  I've been in need of a sunny getaway, and for once Kris has been the one pushing me to book a trip (that NEVER happens).  We are looking at a few different places, but the Hilton in Cabo is off the main strip (read: quiet and romantic) and by the looks of this infinity pool, I think it's going to work out juuusssttt fine :-)

In other news, my sister and her husband just got back from their extended stay in Europe, and on Tuesday my parents fly out to Europe (yep, I'm the odd man left out of the EU this summer) so Saturday will be a Christensen reunion at my parents house.  The weather will be warm, and we are going to BBQ ribs... I can't wait!

Have a happy weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment