Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sea Glass - Color Inspiration

Lately, I have been really inspired by the color of sea glass.  It's soothing, it's gender neutral, and it has a really chic look to it.  It also pairs really well with a variety of colors - off whites are a natural first thought, but grey, yellow, coral, green, and brown also look really wonderful.

I am switching gears for our bedroom transformation, and TRYING to be patient as I find alternatives to the Restoration Bedding I really want... maybe this is the way to go.  Our living room has a lot of these calm blues in it, our dining room is this fabulous shade called Opal Essence - the palest of pale aqua's - would it be too much to carry this into the bedroom as well?!










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have added I have a small bedroom with a king bed that takes over the room. It already is a seafoam green sort of color and I want to change it. Since the house has different colors, I don't think I can paint one room a blah white or linen/beige color, so I was thinking of this Opal Essence color.

      Delete