Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Weekend!

City Scapes
Photo courtesy of whipped style

Happy Friday!!  It was a short week for me at work, but it felt long!  Trying to fit five days of work into four takes it's toll, and this week was jam packed with social events.

(as a side note, my mema - my grandmother on my mother's side - used to say "Packed Jam" instead of "Jam Packed"... I always think of her when I say that...)

It's been in the low 70's in San Francisco (end of February what?!) and I am loving the sunshine and warm weather!  Today, I think I got a bit of a tan at lunch, ha!

Enjoy the fun links below, and have a fabulous, happy weekend!
xo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A gorgeous by non-traditional engagement ring

The least boring grey sideboard in the world

The sweetest engagement video from McKenzie Miller

A totally delicious, easy, and indulgent late night snack

Stunning wallpaper made out of the most unconventional material

Neon statement necklace

Gorgeous chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment