Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can I Live Here... Please?



I have just discovered Lonny - a gorgeous online site with design inspiration, but the best part (yes it gets better) is their online magazine!!  I want to live in it's pages.  I think I'm in love.

They have the standard site that is organized by category (living room, bedroom, kitchen, etc), where the photos are displayed in a gallery format - just browse and click.  It's very visual, and very lovely.  In addition to their site, they have a digital magazine where you virtually flip through the pages - very tactile.  It would be fabulous on an ipad, because honestly there is just something so therapeutic about flipping through the pages of a magazine.  Right?!  New LOVE.

Sep/Oct 2011
May/Jun 2011
Jun/Jul 2010
Jun/Jul 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment