Tuesday, November 22, 2011

...And in the Spirit of Thanksgiving

Kris gets one too!



Let me back up the story for a second.  For my birthday back in March, I asked Kris for the new iPhone 5 when it came out.  Well after months of delays, Apple announces that the iPhone 5 won't be out for months still, so they are releasing the 4S.  Same thing to me!  8 months later, I get my shiny new present - just a week before Kris' birthday.  I told him he couldn't get one for himself once I got mine for my birthday present, becuase then it wouldn't be as special.  He does not quite understand this, but after having an outdated flip phone for years, I just want to be the one with the cool new gadget for a while.

Anyways, being the sweet thing that he is, he agreed not to get it for himself...

Little does he know, I am getting him the black one for his birthday...  he is going to be SO surprised.  I cannot WAIT to see the look on his face.  Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment